Sunday, August 5, 2012

Flowers of the Day: Yellow Roses

What's happier, sunnier, more summery than yellow? NOTHING!!!

This photo is from Brianna and Adrian's wedding, held in the gazebo yesterday. Brianna carried a gorgeous round bouquet of yellow roses, and her groom sported a yellow tie and yellow boutenniere. The girls wore yellow ribbons in their hair, yellow sandals, and--of course--yellow pedis.

Now, this blogger is all about the yellow--yellow pumps, yellow flats, yellow sweater sets, and an awesome yellow blazer that I wear when I'm doing presentations. So maybe I'm biased...but I have to say, I thought this color absolutely rocked!!

I also loved that the bride included small crystals in the bouquets, and in her hair. It added a great sparkle in the yellow sunshine!

See more photos below.









Nothing mellow about this yellow--and I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment