Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flower of the Day: Yellow Roses and Peeps

It seems odd, not having any weddings this weekend.

But our beautiful gazebo needed some quick reinforcing (we don't want anyone to literally "take the plunge"!) and so we blocked it off for events yesterday and today.

Of course, just because there aren't any weddings, that doesn't mean that there aren't any flowers! In fact, spring is in full bloom here in Florida--we've got snapdragons, carnations, bougainvilla, pentas, and even my oleander have thrown out some blooms.

But my favorite flowers today are the bouquet that I just made. The most stunning yellow roses (I just got back from a work trip to San Antonio, Texas, and I was inspired), vibrant pink carnations, and of course--Easter peeps!!

Enjoy the final product, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment